Downloading games and apps can be confusing. Here's how to do it:
1) Visit boostapps.com with your phone's browser.
2) Find a game or app you want.
3) Click the "JAD" link below the app's description. The phone will download and install the app.
In addition to BoostApps, Java ME games are available from several other sites. The procedure varies a little from site to site but is generally something like this.
- In most cases you don't want to use the Universal App Loader.
- Go to a mobile download site (see below for a list of ones that work) with the phone's built in browser
- If it asks you to pick a phone and yours isn't listed pick one with the same screen size, for example:
- Use Motorola V300 for phones with 176x220 screens.
- Use Motorola V190 for phones with 128x160 screens
- Use Samsung A707 for phones with 240x320 screens
- Find a game you want and click the download link or button
- Don't expect every game or app to work. Typically only about half of them do
Download sites that work: I've successfully downloaded and installed games from these sites to my Boost CDMA Motorola Rambler
GetJar: wap.getjar.com If GetJar says it doesn't recognize your phone choose Samsung, Motoroloa , LG or Java. It doesn't seem to matter which.