Military ground warfare game. Publisher’s description:
“Your role as a fighter for independence of the Republic of Indonesia which fought against the Dutch and Japanese invaders. There is no one choice that you expect anything other than free or die! This game begins with some level battles and exciting challenge supported by sound effects and feel of a war with the music soundtrack theme songs of national struggle, and then ends with a closing level with the flag waving red and white. Merdeka!
– The world game is different (Forest, camping, waterfalls, underground space, the headquarters colonizers, asphalt roads).
– Levels are designed so that you are not bored at home and play.
– A wide-range of weapons of war that can be used you and the enemy (pistol, rifles, bazookas, tanks).
– AI is smart to attack the enemy so they can continue to make you feel challenged.
– The effects of war sound in the game (sound explosions, gun sounds, etc.).
– Memorable theme music soundtrack songs national struggle (Forward No Trembling, Indonesia Raya).
– End of game that took the form of raising the red-white flag to the accompaniment of music Indonesia Raya.
– The components of a complete game (medical package, missiles, guns and bullets of a rifle bullet).
– Starting with the tutorial info how to use the buttons in the game.”
This game plays well on the CDMA Motorola Rambler but makes an iDEN Motorola i776 reboot when you try to start the game. It may work on other iDEN and CDMA phones.
Keys: 4, 6 = move left, right; 2 = move up, jump; 8 = move down, crouch; 5 = Shoot, OK in menus; # = pause; * = menu
Type: Ad Supported
Data Connection Required: Yes
Screen Size: All
Boost CDMA Compatible: (tested on Motorola Rambler): Yes
iDEN Compatible: (tested on i776): No – makes phone reboot
Supported iDEN phones: Unknown
The app “Soldier 1945″ (366 KB) is ready to download or send to your phone as filename:”Soldier1945”.
Downloading uses paid data. Downloads are for basic phones that support Java ME such as Nokia S40 phones. They do not work on Android, Apple, Firefox or Windows phones.